THE KIND OF PERSON WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Paytronix CS Knowledge Manager, you are responsible for the mentoring and training processes for the company’s technology consultants. Technology Consultants ultimately have a large body of knowledge and skill to master, and it’s changing and growing constantly. Ensuring that the company has a body of training and evaluation processes that embeds the needed knowledge and skills to the CS Team is the role of the Knowledge Manager. While it might seem that the role is to BE mentor to all the team members; that is not the desire. The role is to develop mentoring processes and monitoring of the results which ensures consistent TC development.
THE KIND OF STUFF YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Perform role of Technology Consultant (Program Lead), with a list of clients.
- Lead development of mentoring tools and processes with other knowledge managers and CS team leadership.
- Determine TC development goals, the timing of same, and how to measure attainment by team members.
- Develop and utilize a recording process so that team members know which skills they have attained, along with appropriate recognition.
- Deliver or organize focused training sessions for newest team members.
- Responsible (along with other knowledge managers) for weekly team trainings, leading at least 1 every 2 months.
- May occasionally lead team meetings.
THE KIND OF EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:
- Program Lead to a high level of proficiency.
- Demonstrated a desire to mentor others.
- Advanced expertise in at least three POS systems.
- Must have worked in an oversight role with a less experienced TC on at least two projects.
- Must have developed and delivered at least 2 CS group training sessions.
THE KIND OF EXTRA STUFF THAT WOULD BE NICE:
- Has been Primary TC for at least 1 target account
- Has applied knowledge of HTML, web design, graphic design, data analysis, or computer programming.
- Helped lead recruiting effort at 1 or more career fairs