While we’re serious about our work, measuring transactions by the millisecond and fretting over the outliers that take more than two seconds, in our high growth and fast paced environment we try not to take ourselves too seriously. Our daily collaboration sessions involve brainstorming, cajoling, storytelling, laughing, and the occasional fall from a chair. An energetic flow of ideas ultimately produces innovative features focused on strengthening the bond we help create between brands and their guests.
The kind of person we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a smart, curious, empathetic person to contribute to a team that manages, develops, and executes a roadmap that will deliver best-in-class digital experiences for brands and their customers. If you are someone who wants to learn about market strategy on Monday and get into the technical details of a new feature on Wednesday, this paid full-time internship is for you. Be prepared to learn a ton and have just as much fun!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Articulate and translates the product vision into user stories and tactics for a product
- Manage scope and defines the minimum viable product for assigned projects
- Serve as a key link between marketing, business areas and development teams
- Validate requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor progress and participate in technical release planning
- Ensure all user stories and requirements are kept current
The kind of experience you’ll need:
- Undergraduate student on track to graduate December 2018 or May 2019
- 3.0 GPA and Above
- Full-time availability
- Content writing on blog or otherwise (writing samples required)