Paysend is a UK-based FinTech company that has over 5 million customers and is on a mission to change the way that people and businesses globally manage their money.
Our growth has been fast and exciting. We were the first FinTech company to introduce global card-to-card transfers, connecting 12 billion cards issued by the international payment systems Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes, and we have strategic partnerships with many of the world’s top payment companies. Born in April 2017, we now serve customers in over 150 countries and have over 200 employees, having more than doubled in size since March 2020.
In May 2021, we secured US$125 million in a Series B funding round which valued the company at US$700+ million. Since then we’ve expanded into Asia-Pacific with the opening of our Singapore headquarters, we've opened our Americas and LatAm headquarters in Miami, and recently launched our new European Technology Centre in Belgrade, Serbia. Additionally, we've been recognized by Deloitte as the third fastest growing technology company in the UK in 2022, as well as featuring in Sifted's UK start-ups and scale-ups to watch in 2022 ranking.
Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted digital money services in the world with 4.7/5 Trustpilot score
Our success is built on supreme technology, friendly customer service and, of course, the very best talent in the FinTech industry. We’re looking for the future gamechangers of FinTech to join us as we positively disrupt the personal and business payments markets and make financial services more accessible and inclusive for individuals and small businesses around the world.
Every day is a new challenge at Paysend, and we approach each project with ambition, innovation and creativity.
What's the role about
At Paysend we know just how crucial it is to provide customers with the best possible assistance in using our service. We are looking for the candidates to join our team in helping to create the most innovative customer oriented fintech platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Effective leadership of the team including line management responsibilities
- Ensuring the team consists of appropriate resource & skill levels for operational needs
- Performance management and development of team individuals, maximising the talent
- Maintenance of Service Levels (response times and resolution times)
- Maintain the policy, process, and procedures documentation, along with training materials
- Identify reporting requirements, effectively utilise reports to drive staff performance
- Identify staff training needs and arrange to coach as required to ensure all staff achieve and maintain competency levels
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Experience working at Team Leader level, ideally in a CS environment
- Awareness of the FCA, CCA, Data Protection Act and other relevant legislation, procedures, and processes
- Experience in a Financial Crime / Anti Money Laundering role for a Financial Institution.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a high-performance environment
- Ability to interpret data and business reporting
This will be beneficial for the role
- Experience of working in KYC or AML 1st line of defence.
- Trend analysis of interactions to highlight emerging issues.
- Good communication and collaboration with other teams
- Working knowledge of Zendesk
We’re looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you’ll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, minds and creativity.
In the fast-paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but we succeed by working together to create solutions that break the status quo. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we’d love to hear from you!