PayPay is a fintech company that has grown to over 58M users since its launch in 2018. Our team is hugely diverse with members from nearly 50 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm; the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technology, we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan.Our biggest competitor is "cash". We seek people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed, and promote PayPay with professionalism and passion.
Serving as an autonomous QA organization in Product Group.
- To improve the overall quality of PayPay products and services
- To develop PayPay quality standards and best practices
- To gain trust in quality from PayPay Users and Merchants
- Design, maintain and enhance performance testing framework components.
- Develop a comprehensive performance testing strategy, including detailed Non-Functional Requirements (NFR). Translate the requirements into appropriate test scenarios.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management teams to define performance requirements for new feature releases.
- Design, script and execute load, stress, stability, and scalability testing and deliver comprehensive reports to the project team
- Review all performance test activities, write tests, test execution, collect metrics, create and manage testing schedules, report results and problems, and maintain documentation.
- Review, analyze and document test results and metrics with recommendations to the engineering leaders and senior managers of the engineering team.
- Analyze major changes introduced to our product, and assess potential performance impact to define level of performance testing needed
- Drive performance and load test operations towards a CI pipeline model to support continuous performance improvements.
- Gain a technical and functional understanding of our product architecture. Become part of the ongoing performance improvement of our products.
- Coach and assist other junior performance analysts with test strategies, technical issues with creating and executing performance tests, and test result analysis
- At least 5 years of experience with performance test simulations, performance analysis, and performance monitoring.
- Experience in creating test data and automating test reports, using any programming language.
- Strong understanding of performance test methodologies.
- Experience with performance testing tool, such as JMeter, LoadRunner, and Gatling.
- Ability to understand and analyze technical specifications. Experience in designing and creating test cases.
- Hands-on Experience in Agile Scrum and Waterfall Software Development Lifecycle.
- Well versed in using Continuous Integration and Continuous Development tools, like Jenkins/Bitrise or any other.
- Able to manage multiple work streams, independent, able to communicate well in both written and spoken form.
- Strong data analysis and post processing skills to validate system performance.
- Broad experience working in cross-functional teams to drive product development.
- Experience in creating test strategy and test plans, and executing performance and load testing activities for large-scale, enterprise-class applications.
- Experience in designing and developing automated reporting.
- Willing to work in a highly dynamic environment with tight deadlines and ever changing priorities.
※Please note that during the QA selection process, you will have an online test.
- ISTQB or equivalent certificate. ISTQB (Specialist) Performance Testing is a plus.
- Practical experience in AWS services.
- Experience in testing mobile applications (Android and iOS).
- Experience in working with microservices
- Experience in proposing and introducing new QA tools in the test process.
- Experience in the development or QA of systems in the financial and/or payment sector.
- Experience in bash or other CLI scripting
- Curiosity and passion about learning new technologies is a definite plus.
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
- Every Sat/Sun/National holidays (In Japan)/New Year's break/Company-designated Special days
- Annual leave (up to 14 days in the first year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment. Can be used from the date of hire)
- Personal leave (5 days each year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment)
＊PayPay's own special paid leave system, which can be used to attend to illnesses, injuries, hospital visits, etc., of the employee, family members, pets, etc.
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support