PayPay is a fintech company that has grown to over 58M users since its launch in 2018. Our team is hugely diverse with members from over 50 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm; the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technology, we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan. Our biggest competitor is "cash". We seek people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed, and promote PayPay with professionalism and passion.
- Manage a product management team directly or through other managers
- Responsible for delivering critical projects with crucial timelines and significant business impact.
- Mentoring and educating other product managers of the entire organization
- Managing and executing decisions about the high-level technical architecture and UI/UX designs of the project.
- Write technical PRD’s and work with engineering team and design team and execute the product roadmap
- Define and prioritize product challenges and opportunities leading to the product growth
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across functions to understand the user problem and their needs and formulate achievable requirements for development teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field or at least 3yrs of technical experience.
- At Least 4 years of Product Management or an equivalent role
- Business level of English language(written, verbal)
- Masters degree in a technology related field or at least 3yrs of technical experience.
- Ability to break down any given technical or business problem into deliverables while keeping the stakeholders and business impact in mind.
- Track record of working in a very fast paced environment or a startup or working on user facing products
- Have an extreme bias towards action basically, you need to have the Get Things Done attitude.
- Possess excellent oral, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Business level of Japanese language(written, verbal)
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
- Every Sat/Sun/National holidays (In Japan)/New Year's break/Company-designated Special days
- Annual leave (up to 14 days in the first year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment. Can be used from the date of hire)
- Personal leave (5 days each year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment)
＊PayPay's own special paid leave system, which can be used to attend to illnesses, injuries, hospital visits, etc., of the employee, family members, pets, etc.
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support