PayPay, a fintech company, that achieved more than 50M users within around 4 years since its launch in 2018 has hugely diversified employees who are from 40 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm, the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technologies , we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan.
Our biggest competitor is "cash". We are seeking for people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed that other companies could never achieve, and who are passionate about promoting and spreading such a financial life platform in a short time along with professionalism.
PayPay DevSecOps is seeking AppSec Engineers to work with our development teams on maintaining the security of our services.
PayPay DevSecOps focuses on supporting our teams through discovery, knowledge sharing and the automation of security configuration, testing, verification and monitoring. A strong candidate for AppSec Engineer will have a good understanding of software security best practices as well as an understanding of how to apply those principles to systems at scale following the DevOps methodology.
- Working closely with Security Champions and teams on implementation of security best practices
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of security best practices
- Assist security architecture reviews and threat modeling of existing and upcoming projects
- Training and mentoring of PayPay staff on security best practices and its practical application
- Maintaining automated systems to assist teams with assessing current security status
- Supporting test automation with scripting and domain knowledge when required
- Working in a fast paced environment where projects and prioritization may change frequently but maintaining a secure product is a requirement for all team members
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated, security focused experience
- Experience leading projects tasked with improving product security and or DevOps security
- Minimum of three years experience with:
- Microservice and cloud based architecture
- Java and Python
- Docker, Kubernetes and OCIs
- At least one of ELK, Kafka, Redis, SQL (any variant), NoSQL (any variant)
- Basic working knowledge of AWS EC2 and IAM as well as Terraform or CloudFormation
- ArgoCD, Github Actions, Jenkins, Snyk, CodeQL
- KMS, Secrets Manager, WAF, Networking (VPC & Subnets)
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
- Every Sat/Sun/National holidays (In Japan)/New Year's break/Company-designated Special days
- Annual leave (up to 14 days in the first year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment. Can be used from the date of hire)
- Personal leave (5 days each year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment)
＊PayPay's own special paid leave system, which can be used to attend to illnesses, injuries, hospital visits, etc., of the employee, family members, pets, etc.
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed once a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support