PayPay is a fintech company that has grown to over 55M users since its launch in 2018. Our team is hugely diverse with members from over 50 different countries. To build "PayPay", we allied with Paytm; the biggest payment service company in India. Based on their customer-first technology, we created and expanded the smartphone payment service in Japan. Our biggest competitor is "cash". We seek people who can accept this challenge positively, brush up the product at a tremendous speed, and promote PayPay with professionalism and passion.
We are looking for a web frontend engineer to join PayPay. You will be building features that change how people in Japan use and manage their finances and business. As a fast-paced company leading the payments industry, we need our engineers to be versatile and enthusiastic to take on new challenges in order to stay at the forefront.
- Work with Product Managers, Designers and various tech teams to implement features.
- Contribute to the team by sharing knowledge, participating in code reviews, and providing feedback to uphold and ensure best practices.
- Triage, debug, and resolve product issues.
｜Vue.js, Angular, React, NestJS, Express.js, single-spa
｜Docker, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, AWS, GH Actions, Terraform, Gatling
｜GitHub, npm/yarn, Jenkins, Webpack, Jest, i18n, Storybook
｜Sentry, Kibana, Google Analytics, Firebase, NewRelic
｜Figma, PlantUML, draw.io
｜Slack, Zoom, Confluence, Jira
- At least 1 year of industry experience with VueJS (preferred), React, or Angular.
- Software engineering best practices and computer science knowledge.
- Business level of English.
- Experience with frontend performance monitoring and optimization.
- Experience with iOS or Android development, either with the native toolkits or with a framework such as React Native.
- Experience with designing server side RESTful APIs.
- Experience with web hosting infrastructure such as CDNs.
PayPay 5 senses
- Please refer PayPay 5 senses to learn what we value at work.
- Full Time
- WFA(Work From Anywhere at Anytime)
- Remote Job
- You can live anywhere in Japan
- Super Flex Time (No Core Time)
- In principle, 10:00am-6:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m + 1h break)
Every Sat/Sun/National holidays (In Japan)/New Year's break/Company-designated Special days
- Annual leave (up to 14 days in the first year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment. Can be used from the date of hire)
- Personal leave (5 days each year, granted proportionally according to the month of employment)
＊PayPay's own special paid leave system, which can be used to attend to illnesses, injuries, hospital visits, etc., of the employee, family members, pets, etc.
- Annual salary paid in 12 installments (monthly)
- Based on skills, experience, and abilities
- Reviewed twice a year
- Special Incentive once a year *Based on company performance and individual contribution and evaluation
- Late overtime allowance, Work from anywhere allowance (JPY100,000)
- Social Insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance)
- Language Learning support
- Translation/Interpretation support
- VISA sponsor + Relocation support