Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Sr. Associate/Associate, Marketing- Graphic Artist who is great at creating engaging content and eye-catching graphics to join our Creative Team. This role will be in charge of fulfilling required creative assets for various medias and platforms both online and offline. You will be based out of our Manila office and report to our Manager, Marketing - Brand Designer.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Create vectors, illustrations, and various creative assets for the team
- Will be working under the Brand Manager to develop eye-catching graphics that will help push the brand forward
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Must have creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design
- Must be creative with excellent communication and artistic skills
- Could work fast under time-pressure and still produce quality work
- Must be able to adapt their style to what is needed and could follow branding guidelines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Preferably 2-6 years of working experience in the related field or similar role is required for this position. Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Solid knowledge in using Adobe Creative Cloud especially Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
What We Offer
- Gym membership, and other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
- Manila: Transportation to the office is provided, along with a data allowance
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.