Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People Team. As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will be charged with recruitment team building and development, identifying and hiring top talent to grow our organization, with main focus being on IT engineering and technical roles in Russia. You will work with Paxful managers to create strong hiring strategies, while executing with speed and precision. We're looking for someone who excels in collaboration, building and enacting creative sourcing strategies, and full lifecycle recruiting.
This role will ideally be based out St. Petersburg or Moscow.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Talent Acquisition team development. Find and attract talented experts, build the strongest collaboration.
- Recruitment Process enhancement: design and implement an organic and productive process, organise creative sourcing and candidate conversion
- Full Cycle Recruiting: be a hands-on expert, hire top talent quickly!
- Collaborate: Collaborate with managers and team members to create strategic hiring approach, understand technical requirements, establish effective recruiting strategies, and hire top talent.
- Candidate Experience: Provide an excellent experience for all candidates in the pipeline at all recruitment stages.
- Build professional community around Paxful, develop great Employer Brand.
The most important skills and capabilities for this role are:
- Proactive, able to prioritize and produce results
- Problem solver
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Focused on delivering an excellent candidate experience
- Ambitious, efficient, and stable under tight deadlines and competing priorities
- An excellent skill to establish and maintain communication with anyone
- Advanced English
- Successful experience in Talent Acquisition team organisation and management
- Hands-on in recruiting/sourcing technical roles at all levels, preferable in a global capacity
- 6+ years of relevant experience in an agency or in-house
- Good knowledge of Russian IT market serves as a huge plus
What We Offer
- Working at a fast-growing, innovative company
- Competitive salary, bonuses and annual salary indexing
- Flexible working hours and co-working space in the city centre
- Company provide laptop and additional equipment
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to email@example.com and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.