Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Junior Copywriter who is great at Creating content, providing great copy, writing optimized blogs, initiating marketing materials, targeting specific markets, coming up with engaging copy, and editing & proofreading to join our Copy Team. This role will create quality content for Paxful’s initiatives and campaigns, and will also provide support to the rest of the team. You will be based out of our Manila and report to our Associate Director, Marketing-Copy.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Create relevant content for different marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Provide effective copy for various digital channels and mediums.
- Write SEO-optimized blog articles on a variety of crypto-related topics.
- Create marketing materials for product launches and feature updates.
- Optimizes blog posts written for the target market for SEO purposes.
- Create engaging copy for social media, PR, out-of-home and digital ads, and other marketing campaigns.
- Provide edits and proofreading as needed.
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Native proficiency in English.
- Superior written and verbal communication.
- Excellent grammar skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate complex information into clear, concise copy.
- Strong interest in Bitcoin, crypto, and related technologies.
- An excellent communicator, able to effortlessly explain your point-of-view.
- Juggle multiple projects at once without dropping the ball.
- 2-3 years experience in copywriting or similar field
- College degree holder in related field
- Experience with wordpress (preferred, not required)
- Crypto and technical concepts is a plus
What We Offer
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
- Manila: Transportation to the office is provided, along with a data allowance
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.