Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Managing the design and development of the new Paxful mobile app
- Ability to work with augmented teams (agency and in-house) across time zones (New York/London/Moscow)
- Opportunity to build the team from the ground up
- Manage feedback and feature requests from customers and internal stakeholders
- Work with our data team to define metrics for measuring success and regularly monitor and report on the performance of products and new features
- Track record of building a mobile consumer-centric product and design
- Product Leader with strong quantitative and mobile experience
- Hands-on product manager who has experience in operating and thriving in fast-paced startup environment
- 5+ years experience delivering mobile applications
- Experience using cross platform frameworks (Flutter/React Native)
- Exposure to crypto, mobile wallets, fintech
- A customer-centric attitude. You strive to create amazing customer experiences and know the importance of continuous discovery, regularly engaging with your users to gather feedback and validate assumptions.
- Strong visual and product taste, resulting in products that have the wow factor and first-class UX
- Excellent organisational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of agile methodologies and Atlassian product suite
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Working at a fast-growing, innovative company
- Competitive salary
- Company provide laptop and additional equipment
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.