Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Senior Motion Designer who is great at effectively and creatively executing animation video work, boosting and building on our already existing brand identity, and creating a cohesive environment for both our product and users to join our Creative Team. This role will lead the current video team to push creative boundaries, shake things up, and elevate our motion graphics tenfold. You will be based out of our Manila office and report to our Associate Director, Marketing for Creative.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- An effective and creative high performer that will do more than just execute video and animation work.
- Elevate and mature our brand through motion graphics to build on our already existing brand identity.
- Consider our brand from a holistic standpoint, create a cohesive environment for both our product and users.
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Proficiency in developing animation guidelines to accompany our new brand direction.
- Ability to conceptualize and brainstorm ideas for video projects.
- Knowledge with editing videos to be able to piece them together compellingly.
- Experience working with designers in order to bring assets to life through motion graphics
- Experience leading a video team
- Experience with creating quarterly reports to track the team’s progress.
- A good design eye
- Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, etc.)
- Prior team management experience is a plus
- 3+ years experience with video work, design, motion graphics, and editing
What We Offer
- Gym membership, massage, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
- Manila: Transportation to the office is provided, along with a data allowance
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.