Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a Data Analyst who is great at defining how the product team measures success, owning end-to-end data analysis to join our Product Team. At this role You will be a partner to the product owners to anticipate their analytical needs and leverage data to derive actionable insights aiding in product development. You will be based out of our Tallinn, Estonian office or remote and report to our Business Intelligence Lead.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Define how the product team measures success, by developing Key Performance Indicators and other user/business metrics. Partner with them to set up effective data tracking.
- Own end-to-end data analysis and visualization to measure the impact and efficiency of new products or feature launches.
- Perform systematic root cause analysis (RCA) to understand changes in business growth and user behavior
- Use scientific methods to establish causal relationships between user actions and behavior
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Knowledge of Product analytics tools (Google analytics, Amplitude, Heap etc.)
- Proficient in SQL, experience with Python or R, and comfortable with statistical concepts (i.e., hypothesis testing, experimentation, regression etc.)
- Experience building intuitive and impactful dashboards and data visualizations using Tableau, Power BI, Looker etc.
- Experience with statistical methods to analyse the relationship between various factors that influence key outcomes
- Well-honed communication and presentation skills: able to transform a quantitative analysis to executive level insights
- Experience applying various clustering and classification models or statistical techniques to solving business problems is a huge plus
- 3 - 5 years of industry experience in consumer facing product/data analysis
- Bachelors in Data Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Masters is a plus
- Experience in Product, FinTech or Crypto etc.
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Paxful's COVID response: remote work, company-wide online events and weekly meal credits
- Online medical consultation with top-notch doctors
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to email@example.com and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.