Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
We are looking for a manual QA engineer to join our team and help us with daily testing of new features or bug fixes.
What you’ll do
- Enforcing quality standards - making sure that all expected deliverables are present on each step of SDLC
- Test cases creation & execution - based on ticket descriptions, high and low level functionality description and technical documents
- Test cases maintenance - making sure test cases stored in TMS tool are up to date
- Gap analysis - making sure there are no gaps in requirements before development starts
- Ticket validation - does the ticket meet user requirements in the best possible way?
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience;
- Curiosity and critical thinking;
- Ability to look at software from user’s perspective;
- Very good organisational and planning skills;
- Good understanding of the architecture of modern web applications;
- Experience with testing complex systems (fintech, telecoms, insurance, etc);
- Experience with testing microservices-based software;
- Experience with risk-based testing
What we offer
- Work at a fast-growing company
- A competitive salary, along with bonuses and annual performance-based raises
- Gym and food compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A co-working space in the city center
- The latest tech and equipment (MacBooks, monitors, etc.)
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.