Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Paxful is searching for a UX Director who is great at building out processes, leadership and problem solving to join our product Team. This role will focus on managing the user experience across all of Paxful's products by setting a course for our user journey from awareness to daily use of applications and back office. You will be based out of London or Remotely in the UK and report to our Chief Product Officer.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities will entail:
- Goal oriented: Be someone who drives design team to create the best product on the market
- Problem-solver. You look for solutions keeping in mind all the ingredients (user problem, business goal, tech limitations and needed effort)
- Communicate: Ensure full transparency of the Design department for the rest of the company, by establishing sync between all stakeholders and the Design department.
- Create: Build and maintain design processes.
- Leadership: Ensure designers do have “I do care about the product and its users” attitude
- Hiring: build high performing teams of designers, illustrators, researchers
The most important skill and capabilities for this role are:
- Ability to improve efficiency and quality of product designs across Paxful
- Ability to organise and maintain design processes
- Communicate with different departments to understand their needs
- Goal oriented UX leader who drives design team to create the best product on the market
- Adaptive and flexible person who knows how to make the user, team and stakeholders happy
- 6+ years of experience in the UX field
- Prior experience in crypto/fintech is a bonus
- Saas marketplace experience is a bonus
- Product Management skills
- Analytical thinking
What We Offer
- Working at a fast-growing, innovative company
- Competitive salary, bonuses and annual salary indexing
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Company provide laptop and additional equipment
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.