*Note: Please disregard any compensation estimates that may be provided by linkedin or any other source. These statistics are auto-generated and not accurate*
No matter who you are, Pax8 is a place you can call home. We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
We are only as great as our people. And we have great people all over the world. No matter where you live and work, you’re a part of the Pax8 team. This means embracing hybrid- and remote-work whenever possible.
Pax8 is growing globally, and we have just landed in Australia. We are now seeking our founding team members to grow this new region and make a meaningful impact on the business.
There has never been a better time to join – we’re just getting started!
The Director of Marketing - Asia fosters new ways of thinking, working, and building capabilities that will help the Asia Marketing team unlock new possibilities. You will lead overall outbound and inbound demand generation and sales funnel development activities, as well as develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across Asia, working closely with our Corporate Marketing team to ensure we achieve our ambitious business growth objectives.
How You’ll Make Impact:
- Formulate the strategy and oversee the creation of Asia marketing campaigns.
- Direct the end-to-end creation of marketing campaigns by collaborating with corporate marketing, sales leadership, and other stakeholders across the business to ensure monthly lead generation KPIs and partner acquisition numbers are met.
- Lead, align and strategically build out the Asia Marketing Team, optimising diverse talent to successfully meet marketing goals and objectives.
- Detail and accurately measure data and analytics to draw insights & continually optimise in-region campaigns.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate, so we don’t look for the right "fit" – instead, we look for the add. We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field of study; or equivalent work experience.
- Authority in B2B marketing with 10+ years' experience working within a fast-paced technology company.
- Experience running international lead generation campaigns for enterprise B2B audiences preferred.
- Strategic marketing, operational and people leadership experience in building and developing high performance teams and fostering a culture of inclusion and excellence.
- Strong program management skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional work environment. Experience using project management tools (e.g., Wrike, Asana, Trello).
- Keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex data sets into insights that drive strategies and solutions.
- Please note that candidates for this role must reside in Australia.
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups