We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - Nor do we look for the right "fit" with us, we look for the Add! We encourage you to apply for a role at Pax8 even if you don’t meet 100% of the bullet points. We believe in cultivating an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
Pax8 is proud to be a Colorado-Grown business that is expanding all over the globe! We have offices in Greenwood Village, Colorado Springs and Florence, CO. While we are in the process of building offices in Georgia and Texas as well, Pax8 is fully embracing the Hybrid work life synergy! We encourage all applicants authorized to work in the US to apply regardless of location as nearly all of our roles can be remote!
We are looking for high-energy, driven professional with a vast degree of IT business expertise, strong technical ability and a natural sales instinct to join our SaaS Team as a Productivity Solutions Sales Consultant. In this position you will be managing the Cloud Productivity sales activities with our partner base. Your goal is to drive and exceed monthly sales goals while keeping your pipeline full and growing the number of active partners consuming productivity solutions with your world class consulting expertise.
- Monitor teams business opportunities and provide support on technologies of their focus
- Engage with Channel Account Manager on key accounts and strategic deals
- Speak to and present Productivity options provided at Pax8
- Share Knowledge based development information on productivity services
- Partner with Pro Services and Partner Solutions Engineering Leadership during weekly meetings
- Management of overall Productivity Sales Pipeline
- Sales Forecasting- Thirty- and Sixty-Day projections
- Participation in Organizational planning and staffing
- Achieving monthly sales goals
- SalesForce Dashboard accuracy
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience in a sales executive role or equivalent, preferably in a product focused realm
- B2B environment.
- 1-3 years of Productivity SaaS (Software as a Service) experience
- Experience selling solutions such as Microsoft, BitTitan, Nuvolex, Skykick, Zoom, etc. strongly preferred
- Leadership experience.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales.
- Track record of over-achieving above quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Strong people, verbal, and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Sales Force.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent or relevant technology sales background preferred.
- Qualified candidates can expect an on target earnings beginning at $71,000 (base/commission) or more depending on experience and performance.
*Note: Compensation is benchmarked on local Denver Metro area market rates. Qualified candidates in other locations can expect a salary package that may be adjusted based off applicable cost of wages in their respective location.
At Pax8 we believe that your Total Rewards should include a benefits package that shows how much we value our greatest assets. Pax8 people enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-Commissioned Bonus Plans or Variable Commission
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible, Open Vacation
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Extended Leave for Life events
- RTD Eco Pass (For local Colorado Employees)
- Career Development Programs
- Stock Option Eligibility
- Employee-led Resource Groups
Pax8 is the leading value-added cloud-based SaaS distributor, simplifying the cloud journey for our partners by integrating technology, business intelligence and proactive service to deliver an unparalleled experience. Serving thousands of partners through the indirect sales channel, our mission is to be the world’s favorite place to buy cloud products. We are a fast-growing, dynamic and high-energy startup organization, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on the business. Culture is important to us, and at Pax8, it’s business, and it IS personal. We are passionate, creative and humorously offbeat. We work hard, keep it fun, and expect the best.
Pax8 not only wins numerous awards in our field but we have time and again been voted among the best places to work in Denver. We are committed to our goal of being the #1 employer of choice!
We Elev8 each other. We Advoc8 for our partners. We Innov8 continuously. We Celebr8 life.
Pax8 is an EEOC Employer.