About the Role
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist who is excited to be part of our early story and help us build a diverse and vibrant growth organization that is on a mission to make pet care more accessible and affordable for all pet parents. In this role, you will work closely with the Head of Growth to execute and scale our user acquisition efforts across various channels. We look for candidates with a strong sense of ownership who enjoy taking projects from ideation to execution. We value people who take pride in their work, and show an aptitude for learning quickly and being agile. You will be coming onboard during an extremely exciting time and will be able to have a massive impact.
Pawp is the first-ever digital clinic for pets with comprehensive video vet consultations. Pet parents connected in minutes to licensed vets — 24/7! Pawp also covers your emergency vet bills up to $3,000 for up to 6 pets with no exceptions. All this for $19/month.
For only $19/month, pet parents receive:
- 24/7 unlimited access to licensed vets
- $3,000/year emergency fund paid directly to their clinic of choice
- Coverage for up to 6 pets under one single plan
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions
Why is Pawp different?
We started Pawp to give pet parents unlimited virtual care via video call or chat to guide pet parents into making the right decisions at all times, from anywhere. As Pawp members, pet parents no longer need to turn to Dr. Google for their questions or concerns — they can finally turn to licensed professionals to get the care and advice they seek.
As vet costs continue to rise every year, financial pet euthanasia is becoming even more common; 98% of pet parents in the US don’t have any type of insurance or financial protection and 40% of Americans don’t have $400 in their bank account for an emergency vet bill. Pawp believes no pet parents should never have to choose between a vet bill and their pet’s life.
- You will take ownership of the execution of various campaigns across multiple channels such as Affiliate Marketing, Sponsored Content, Sponsored Newsletters, Brand Partnerships and others
- You will take the lead on executing campaigns with external strategic partners by arming them with creatives, ad copy, custom landing pages, and other tools that ensure success of each partnership and maximizes customer acquisition
- You will be responsible for writing ad copy and working with the Brand Design team to put together all the materials required for launching each campaign (ad copy, creatives, tracking URLs etc.)
- You will review, edit and approve editorial articles written by external partners to ensure they accurately represent the Pawp brand and that they are optimized for user acquisition and brand awareness
- You will establish rigorous A/B testing processes to test messaging angles and creative design and constantly improve campaign performance
- You will analyze campaign results to educate future strategies and creative iterations
- You love pets and want to be part of our mission to make pet care more accessible and affordable to all pet parents
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience at a face-paced startup with proven success in a performance marketing role
- You are capable of owning and managing campaigns from start to finish
- You have a balance of creative mindset and an analytical approach. You understand the importance of data in making decisions and making improvements to existing processes
- You’re a gifted writer, especially in short-form content including ad copy, headlines, calls-to-action, etc.
- You have a strong drive and a relentless curiosity to learn and grow
- You complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance and excellent attention to detail and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Experience in the pet space
What you'll Get:
- Responsibility in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- World-class talent and team
- A chance to be a defining member of the team