Pavilion Payments enables the world’s gaming entertainment leaders to create amazing consumer experiences and maximize spend across all of their physical and digital properties. Our complete suite of payment solutions enables safe, secure, and trusted cash access at the cage, on the casino floor, or online. Our compliance and security solutions offer additional layers of automation and risk protection. And our analytics solutions enable clients to view performance across all of their gaming properties.
- Developing and implementing an overall organizational data strategy that is in line with business processes. The strategy includes data model designs, database development standards, implementation and management of data warehouses, and data analytics systems.
- Identifying data sources, both internal and external, and working out a plan for data management that is aligned with organizational data strategy.
- Evaluating and Implementing data solutions that leverage machine learning and AI based technologies including NLP.
- Coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors for the smooth functioning of the enterprise data system.
- Managing end-to-end data architecture, from selecting the platform, designing the technical architecture, and developing the application to finally testing and implementing the proposed solution.
- Planning and execution of big data solutions using technologies and tools through data pipeline management to end user visualization.
- Integrating technical functionality with other company systems, ensuring data accessibility, accuracy, and security.
- Conducting a continuous audit of data management system performance, refine whenever required, and report immediately any breach or loopholes to the stakeholders.
- Building and managing a new team of like-minded data architects, data scientists and data analysts (or partnering with 3rd parties)
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of systems development, including system development life cycle, project management approaches and requirements, design, and testing techniques
- Proficiency in data modeling and design, including SQL development and database administration.
- Understanding of predictive modeling, NLP and text analysis, Machine Learning
- Ability to implement common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, unstructured data, and predictive analytics.
- Knowledge of a wide array of programming languages and data tools. The organization is not tied to one single solution so a wide breadth of knowledge would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate team members to achieve their full potential.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address complex IT issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in IT management and leadership roles.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools and Google Workspace
Pavilion Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department