Customer Service Representative
(Onsite) West Lake Mead, Las Vegas, NV 89128
Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical/basic technical problem resolution. Resolves mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer. Analyze a customer's service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow-up as needed. May utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Works under moderate supervision.
● Superior customer service skills (retail, hotel, restaurants, etc)
● Excellent communication, both written and verbal
● Attention to detail.
● Excellent typing skills
● Basic understanding of Computers
Nice to haves:
● Experience working with G Suite (Google Suites)
● Experience working with Gaming
● Experience working with HubSpot
● Experience working with FACS system AS400
Perks & Benefits!
● A great company that is focused on team building, and career pathing for its team!
● Join a team that is fun, friendly, and customer-focused!
● Excellent employee benefits package - Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match, and more!
Pavilion Payments is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other local legally protected characteristic.