Gaming Field Technician
Location Remote - Oklahoma location, must be open to travel.
Pavilion Payments enables the world’s gaming entertainment leaders to create amazing consumer experiences and maximize spend across all of their physical and digital properties. Our complete suite of payment solutions enables safe, secure and trusted cash access at the cage, on the casino floor, or online. Our compliance and security solutions offer additional layers of automation and risk protection. And our analytics solutions enable clients to view performance across all of their gaming properties.
Assist in organizing and executing new and existing gaming property installations as it pertains to systems, network, software & hardware setup in an assigned geographical territory and other as deemed necessary. Participate in and facilitate on-site and/or remote installations and training as directed, as well as follow-up service related to quality assurance. Provide on-going software and hardware technical support in person, over the phone, email, and assist where required in the testing of new product releases to help ensure the quality of product and the delivery of services to customers.
● Perform on-site and/or remote product installations and training as directed.
● Perform robust training of all new employees.
● Organize and perform new product trainings and refresher trainings internally.
● Lead meetings as required or requested.
● Provide coaching and mentorship to IT Systems Relationship Managers.
● Serve as the final escalation point for customer issues and act as a liaison for further escalation to other departments.
● Assist in project planning for implementation of products and services.
● Ensure seamless product implementation of new and existing customer accounts.
● Maintain an on-going professional technical relationship with customers in an assigned geographical territory.
● Provide proactive, on-going, and on-demand technical assistance for hardware and software via on-site visit, telephone, and email to all gaming customers.
● Assist in creating and maintaining technical documentation for use internally as well as customer-facing.
● Maintain accurate supply of inventory at all gaming properties to ensure proper uptime.
● Track and maintain all installed hardware by serial number at each gaming property.
● Maintain operation and functionality of all hardware included, but not limited to kiosks, ATMs, point-of-sale terminals, printers, PCs, check readers, kiosks, and ID scanners.
● Maintain operation and functionality of all client processing software.
● Properly log and document all customer interactions in the appropriate systems.
● Escalation Point for assigned geographical territory from IT Systems Relationship Manager Level I & II colleagues.
● Ability to fill-in for 24/7 on-call when requested.
● Successfully navigate and utilize all systems per standard guidelines.
● Perform product hardware and software testing as requested to help ensure new product releases are performing properly prior to being placed into production.
● Collaborate with other departments across the organization to maintain a positive working relationship with customer stakeholders.
● Provide email updates to leadership and the technical peer group as to service issues, installation statuses, knowledge sharing.
● Supervise contract technicians in assigned geographical regions.
● Review and create email with appropriate content, grammar, and professionalism.
● Respond to customer phone calls with appropriate professionalism.
● Use all available systems and resources to review and interpret customer data.
● Escalate all department and system issues timely to leadership.
● Communicate outages immediately to leadership.
● Successfully complete additional skills training as required/requested.
● Other related duties as assigned.
● Successfully meet all expectations as a Gaming Field Technician for a minimum of 1 year.
● Able to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
● Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
● Flexibility to quickly manage and/or shift priorities efficiently with a positive attitude.
● Must be able to travel by car or airplane on short notice, at times up to 75%.
● Must be able to apply for and maintain gaming licenses in multiple regulatory jurisdictions.
● Working knowledge of PC-based operating systems, applications, and troubleshooting.
● Must be able to lift to 20lbs and transport boxes of equipment approximately 20 feet on a recurring basis.
● Casino Account Management Services Helpdesk experience.
● Advanced knowledge of the Electronic Payments Industry, particularly in the Gaming space.
● Working knowledge of cloud-based systems and SQL database creation/management.
● Demonstrated excellence in a detailed and deadline-oriented environment.
Success Factors Successful performance for this role is defined by the Individual Contributor Success Factors model.
Department Gaming Operations
Pavilion Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department