Responds to customer inquiries by telephone or e-mail to provide non-technical/basic technical problem resolution. Resolves mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer. Analyze a customer's service needs and refer to other service or technical departments for follow-up as needed. May utilize a customer relationship application or database to record activities and research product information. Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Works under moderate supervision. This is onsite.
● Superior customer service skills (retail, hotel, restaurants, etc.)
● Excellent communication both written and verbal
● Attention to detail.
● Excellent typing skills
● Basic understanding of Computers
Nice to haves:
● Experience working with G Suite (Google Suites)
● Experience working with Gaming
● Experience working with HubSpot
● Experience working with FACS system AS400
Perks & Benefits!
● A great company that is focused on team building, and career pathing for its team!
● Join a team that is fun, friendly, and customer-focused!
Pavilion Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department