We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the Pattern Marketing team, reporting directly to our Head of Brand, Content, and Lifecycle Marketing.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing scalable content strategies, briefing social campaigns, leading the creation of social-first content, and building our communities for multiple brands within the Pattern portfolio, driving engagement, and promoting overall brand awareness and consideration.
The ideal candidate will excel at juggling multiple accounts and platforms, and building trusted programs and templates to streamline and optimize their execution. They will have a strong understanding of how to bring campaigns to life on each platform, Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest in particular. They will be in touch with popular culture, and know how to write effective social copy and create compelling, relatable social content. They will be ready to roll up their sleeves and work alongside our brand and creative teams, founders, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
We are looking for a conceptual, resourceful, creative thinker with attention to detail. You have a great understanding of fundamentals related to the grid, interactive content, and community engagement.
This role will be a remote position, but must be based in the United States.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own and operate Pattern’s organic social media including content calendar management, community management, and moderation, content strategy, posting, and reporting across all organic social media channels
- Build Pattern’s organic social strategy using consumer insights and cultural trends to form an actionable plan to drive engagement and growth across all Pattern brands
- Lead creator initiatives to source compelling, engaging user and influencer generated content
- Identify and share trending topics and cultural trends to inform content development in partnership with the creative team, content creators, and influencers.
- Cultivate relationships and engage the community across all social platforms responding to fans and proactively engaging in topical conversations
- Lead briefing process for mini social media campaigns; Participate in briefing process for large-scale integrated marketing campaigns
- Identify emerging social media channels that are primed for community building, presenting opportunities internally for growth and engagement
- Partner with marketing and creative teams to ensure tone and personality is consistent across all social captions and responses
- Monitor types of content to determine what our followers resonate with in order to deliver best results
- Report on social media performance on a weekly and monthly basis to identify insights, establish and standardize KPIs and benchmarks
- Agency experience or experience managing multiple brands is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field is preferred but not required
- 3+ years of relevant experience creating social media content for brands
- Extremely detail-oriented, with a strong creative side and affinity for storytelling
- Passion for all things consumer home goods and enjoying daily life at home
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Sprout Social, Later, or related reporting/scheduling tools
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing multiple brands, competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Must be authorized to work within the United States
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.