This role is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, progressive, and fast-paced DTC company. Reporting to the CEO, you will leverage deal experience, strong insights, analytical skills and financial modeling to drive M&A and Corporate Development at Pattern.
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to hit the ground running, and is excited to play a key role in helping to grow our business.
While each day will differ, you can expect to lead and own the end-to-end delivery of M&A deals within the company, ensuring achievement of intended business goals and value. This will include:
- Perform industry research and develop partnerships to identify, source and screening on potential M&A targets
- Own and lead the Due Diligence and Business Modeling to understand M&A and Corporate Development opportunities.
- Coordinating, managing, and performing due diligence for potential transactions.
- Developing detailed financial models, deal structures and valuation analysis for potential transactions.
- Creating investment conclusions and strategic presentations for the Pattern Board of Directors
- Leading and assisting the negotiations of transaction terms and definitive documentation.
- Interfacing with finance, legal, tax, HR and other departments to ensure seamless deal execution.
- Support across Corporate Finance and Debt Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in private equity, venture capital, consulting, corporate M&A, or investment banking (preferably in the M&A or TMT group). Experience in the consumer or e-commerce space is preferred.
- Top-tier MBA program
- Possess analytical capability to address business issues, chase business opportunities, and make strategic recommendations. Demonstrated extensive experience in financial modeling, analysis and research in heavily-transactional situations.
- Have demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership
- Exceptional academic record and prior employment experience (A background in finance and analytics a plus!)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Are independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Outgoing and sociable; willing to wear multiple hats and work on projects of all types
- Are resourceful, you understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with your team
- Have a sense of humor
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.