Pattern is looking for a content creator who is also a strategic thinker, communicator, and has a track record of producing best in class content for social; photo and motion. The ideal candidate has a passion for the Pattern mission, expertise in the modern suite of photo, graphic, and video editing and production tools, and an interest in interior design.
This role is part creator and part producer. They will be responsible for working closely with our in-house creative team on the concepting of social assets, and then overseeing the production of those assets. Our goal is to continue offering valuable, engaging content to our customers––graphics, photo, and video––that highlights the products our brands provide and the people within our community.
This position will report to the Head of Brand Marketing and be empowered to run projects individually and autonomously.
This role will be a hybrid of WFH and in-office work, and is required to be based in New York.
- Lead the development of best-in-class social content from start to finish
- Manage content calendars for all owned social channels
- Develop new and experimental formats or franchises with a focus on short form video
- Copywriting authority in brand voice for social media posts and stories
- Manage day-to-day messaging, monitoring, and moderation of all owned social channels
- Track performance of campaigns, content, and overall health of all social handles with regular reporting to the Brand and Creative teams
- 3-5+ years of experience in content creation/social media
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop/Creative Cloud, and CaptureOne
- An excellent eye for design and typography
- Familiar with third-party analytics and scheduling platforms
- Strong understanding of established and emerging social media platforms (with a particular emphasis on Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest)
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to motivate those around you, prioritize work from multiple stakeholders, and resolve roadblocks for the team
- Creative firepower––love brainstorming and sharing new ideas for social campaigns
- Promoting continual creative improvement and actively contributing to a culture of innovation, excellence, and accountability
- Passion for the Pattern mission and the home/interior design space
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Have high attention to detail and a consumer-first mindset
- Have strong oral and written communication skills
- Have outstanding time-management and prioritization skills, with the ability to excel at multiple priorities under short deadlines
- Have a proven ability and passion for helping others and problem solving to positively impact our community
- Are resourceful, you understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with your team
- Have a sense of humor and find enjoyment in everyday moments
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed. As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.