The Lifecycle Marketing Associate will report to the head of Lifecycle Marketing and work closely with creative, brand, and technology teams. The role will be responsible for the execution of email and SMS campaigns, automated series, and performance tracking across Pattern’s portfolio of brands.
Our ideal candidate is a problem solver, detail-oriented, a strong project manager and team player, and skilled at combining brand marketing fundamentals with e-commerce messaging. This is a highly collaborative role and requires strong communication skills, particularly on project progress, roadblocks and solutions. You'll be excited to deploy both brand campaigns as well as dynamic, triggered content.
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager, Lifecycle Marketing to build, test and deploy email and SMS marketing campaigns
- Coordinate ongoing development of email/SMS calendars, content themes, marketing narratives to drive conversion and repeat purchases
- Assist in creating life cycle marketing strategies for different customer segments, from acquisition to post purchase to winback
- Coordinate email/SMS creative briefs and design feedback
- Quality assurance for all outgoing email and SMS campaigns
- Assist with list building, segmentation, and mapping out user journeys
- Assist with tracking and reporting on email and SMS performance
- Assist with referral, loyalty, and other strategic retention marketing initiatives
- 1-2 years of digital marketing and email/SMS experience with Iterable, Klaviyo, Attentive, or similar.
- Familiarity with email and SMS best practices, trends and technologies.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Basic HTML understanding is preferred, but not required.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Are independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Possess the ability to think/work independently, using good judgment when situations arise for which there is no established protocol.
- Are resourceful, you understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources.
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with your team.
- Have a sense of humor.
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed. As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.