This role operates across all of Pattern’s digital platforms, and is responsible for full management of our .com’s including: pushes & promotions, product categorization and landing pages to drive eCommerce conversion.
They are responsible for defining and executing onsite merchandising strategy such as product sorting, cross-sell / up-sell opportunities, and enhancements to overall website user experience.
This role must think highly strategically, analyzing and weaving together disparate information sources to tell a holistic story, as well as highly tactically, with a keen attention to detail and a comfort operating in a hands-on manner.. Expect significant cross-functional collaboration with Business Operations, Growth, Marketing and Digital Product teams.
This position is a remote position, based in the United States.
- Lead, manage and execute tasks required to maintain the site including promotions, site content updates, merchandising, product setup and A/B testing. Activities will include:
- Monitor the site for inconsistencies in copy/price
- Optimize overall site merchandising in relation to performance.
- Update site for promotions/campaigns
- Monitor traffic stats - and correlate to insights, alongside gathering new metrics to improve insights
- Review and copy on the site for accuracy
- Create promo offers and discounts in Shopify
- Collaborate with Marketing team developing site content plan connected to the marketing calendar to ensure brand and business goals
- Together with insights analyst, leverage data to identify, analyze and report on key traffic and conversion trends
- Review the site daily with a customer-first mindset; reacting to current business and trends to drive conversion using Google Analytics metrics and inventory reports
- Build business cases to support potential investments and new strategic initiatives to support eCommerce growth
- 3-5 + years of eCommerce experience
- Highly proficient in Excel with strong analytical skills to inform digital growth & conversion strategies
- Must have system experience using Shopify & Content Management Systems
- System experience preferred: Google Analytics, A/B testing platforms, JIRA
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Are independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Possess the ability to think/work independently, using good judgment when situations arise for which there is no established protocol.
- Are resourceful, you understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources.
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with your team.
- Have a sense of humor.
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed. As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected,medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.