Pattern is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to support the day-to-day activities within our Product Supply Chain team . The ideal candidate will interface and work directly with overseas suppliers and should be comfortable working with vendors in different geographic zones.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage data tracking for new innovation projects and ongoing production.
- Assist with ongoing tasks for product development, sourcing and production across Pattern Brands.
- Coordinate sampling and product approvals.
- Assist with new product development quotes and RFQ process.
- Facilitate SKU data, packaging artwork, purchase order and bill of Materials management.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in a role, preferably in product development, sourcing, supply chain or production; CPG industry preferred
- Ability to complete a minimum 20-hour week program (up to 40 hours per week, based on candidate availability)
- Excellent computer skills, including Google suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software and collaborative project management tools and processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Are independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Possess the ability think/work independently, using good judgment when situations arise for which there is no established protocol
- Are resourceful, you understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with your team
- Have a sense of humor
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.