The Logistics Coordinator will work with our Director of Distribution & Logistics and Senior Operations Manager to ensure smooth business operations, and provide our customers with the best possible experience, end to end.
They will be a key cross-departmental liaison partnering within Sourcing & Production, Accounting, Customer Experience, Marketing, Business Operations and Engineering teams.
This is a contract role.
While each day will differ, activities may include:
- Order creation and Management focusing on all third party orders (partnerships) and reporting
- Helping track containers on our international freight forwarding system
- Analyzing Packing Lists and POs to track and confirm quantities sent
- Analyzing variances in quantity and resolving receiving discrepancies
- Adding / entering new SKUs into our eCommerce systems
- Administrative data entry and reconciliation - leveraging Shopify, Warehouse Management System (WMS), Order Management System (OMS) and Customer Experience platform
- Help and manage monthly reporting across multiple different functions
We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to hit the ground running! They should be results-driven, decisive, and adaptable with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.To be successful in this role, you will be a strategic problem solver with operational mindset - you can easily see the big picture and can translate high-level business goals into actionable plans.
- 0 - 3 years work experience. Previous experience in customer service, logistics, data entry or administrative services preferred
- Ability to complete a minimum 20-hour week program (up to 40 hours per week, based on candidate availability)
- Strong Excel and technical skills and strong attention to detail
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Are independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Possess the ability think/work independently, using good judgment when situations arise for which there is no established protocol
- Are resourceful, you understand that constraints breed creativity, and you thrive in an environment that includes limited resources
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with your team
- Have a sense of humor
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.