This role will support the growth team in developing, managing and optimizing acquisition channels across Pattern’s new and existing brands.
Reporting into the Growth Manager, the Growth Associate will support all aspects of paid acquisition. This role will be working across paid social, search, TV, affiliate & programmatic. The ideal candidate is an analytical, fast-learner with excellent project management skills.
While Pattern is based in New York City, this position is remote.
- Assist in the briefing, launching, managing and optimizing all acquisition channels (including: paid social, search, TV, affiliate and programmatic)
- Coordinate, execute and optimize A/B marketing campaign tests
- Support growth reports based on internal analytics for cross-functional purposes
- Support agency relationships and ensuring timely deliverables and strong performance
- Manage creative asset delivery, upload and optimization pipeline across channels
- Research, ideate and test into new growth channels across franchises
- 0-2 years of experience working in growth or performance marketing (internship experience a plus but not required)
- Must be analytical, detail-oriented and results driven
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and multiple priorities
- Proficiency with data analytics and tools common within a marketing organization are a plus (e.g Google Analytics, Excel, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Ability to think creatively and bring new ideas to the table
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Are happiest using data in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Are a self-starter who takes initiative to explore
- Are resourceful, understand that constraints breed creativity, and thrive in an environment that includes limited resources
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with your team
- Have a sense of humor
What Pattern offers:
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Generous PTO Policy
- Company-sponsored medical and dental
- An amazing culture, team, and mission
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.