The Finance team at Pattern works cross functionally to analyze and understand the financial implications of operational and strategic decisions across the business and drive towards the best outcomes. The Finance team leads the budgeting and planning process, works closely with Growth on forecasting, and oversees an external accounting team.
The Finance Manager will report to Pattern’s Head of Finance, but will partner with all levels and areas of the business, including senior leadership.
The Finance Manager will:
- Execute Pattern’s monthly FP&A processes including:
- Updating brand-level P&Ls
- Working with other functions (Supply Chain, Logistics, Marketing, Creative, etc) to actualize budgets and revise assumptions as needed
- Coordinating with external accounting team on GAAP financial statements
- Supplying variance analyses
- Provide key financial insights and metrics based on past, current, and expected business performance
- Build and maintain complex Excel models
- Run ad hoc analyses
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a finance or accounting based career
- Experience working in an e-commerce business, DNVB / DTC a plus
- Skilled in Excel
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
You also are:
- A self-starter who takes initiative
- Highly analytical
- Detail oriented, with the ability to work efficiently without compromising quality
- Comfortable following processes as well as working in undefined situations
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
What Pattern offers:
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Generous PTO Policy
- Company-sponsored medical and dental
- An amazing culture, team, and mission
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.