Pattern is defined by our mission of helping our generation enjoy daily life. We are equally defined by our products and the campaigns that promote them: creating beautifully designed communications with a unique point of view is a priority.
As we continue to build our Pattern team, we’re looking for a part time contract copywriter who is conceptually strong, skilled at balancing the needs of growth and brand, and able to work across multiple marketing channels including digital ads, email, on-site, partnerships, and TV. This role will be responsible for bringing the Pattern voice to life for both our Open Spaces and Equal Parts brands.
Reporting into Brand Marketing, this role will also work across growth, creative, and product. This is a contract role, with the ability to join the team full-time for the right hire.
- Develop creative concepts for Pattern campaigns by taking a brief and telling a story that ties back to a larger business goal in a compelling way
- Become an expert on Pattern brand and brand voice(s), and develop ways to build the Pattern brand personalities across channels
- Write headlines, scripts, and other content in the Pattern voice(s) that helps push the brand forward
- Support growth team in testing and optimizing ad headlines and CTAs for conversion and click through
- Collaborate with growth, creative, and brand marketing team members to create consistency across platforms and assets
- Ability to join team’s remote working environment (Slack & select team meetings)
- Are empathetic, friendly, and compassionate
- Are a team player
- Are well written and well-organized – able to multitask effectively
- Are positive and eager to learn
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.