We are looking for Customer Experience Associates to join the Pattern CX team.
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you will be instrumental in representing Pattern Brands and its mission. We’re a friendly, ambitious, and collaborative team. We are the first contact for customers so we strive to provide a positive experience.
This is a contract position at this time. Candidates must be based within the US, but are able to work remotely.
- Deliver customers a positive and helpful experience through email. This includes handling returns, product replacements, and problem-solving.
- Create relationships with our customers. Making them feel apart of the Pattern family.
- Help us grow! You will be hearing from our customers more than anyone – feedback on products, systems, and customers’ experiences is encouraged and valued.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Proficiency in Kustomer or similar CX software such as Zendesk is a plus.
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- You are well written and have access to a computer (this role will be remote).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Are empathetic, friendly, and compassionate
- Are a team player
- Are well written and well-organized – able to multitask effectively
- Are positive and eager to learn
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.