We are looking for a Content Designer (Contract) to join the Pattern Creative team.
This role will be responsible for hands-on production design around the marketing of our products, as well as supporting digital, marketing and social media teams with the execution of digital ad campaigns, emails, website updates, and social assets.
We are looking for a highly organized team member who will also own photo asset management and infrastructure, ensuring assets are curated, prepped for various outputs, and accessible to the wider team.
- Curate and organize image selection for our social and email channels
- Conceptualize and design daily emails, digital marketing banners, and display ads, support social media and content
- Production design and revisions of brand and product materials, including, but not limited to digital site assets, email, social media, and advertising assets for marketing campaigns
- Create web-ready responsive image assets including slicing graphics, file naming, image compression, and optimization
- Collaborate with other creative team members to create consistency across platforms and assets
- 3-5 years of experience in a relevant field
- Proficiency in Figma, Photoshop/Creative Cloud, and CaptureOne
- Must have an excellent eye for design and typography
- Photo retouching and color grading
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Are skilled at prioritization
- Are attentive to small details and meticulous in execution
- Are resourceful, understand that constraints breed creativity, and thrive in an environment that includes limited resources
- Have an understanding of trends in web design and the digital space with the ability to discern applicable relevance to our brands
- Are very curious, not afraid to ask questions, and over-communicate with our team
- Are collaborative, a team-player, and no ego
At Pattern, we’re building an inclusive team of diverse individuals as passionate about our mission as we are. We set out to ensure each member has the resources they need to thrive, create, and succeed.
As an equal opportunity employer, all persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, disability or handicap, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law (cancer or genetic characteristics), pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.