Patreon is the best place for creators to build memberships by providing exclusive access to their work and a deeper connection with their communities. We’re building a content and community platform where creators can engage directly with their fans and monetize their creativity, while maintaining full ownership over the work they make and the communities they create.
We’re leaders in the membership space with 250,000+ active creators and over $3.5 billion paid directly to creators on our platform. Our team is building tools to optimize the creator-to-fan relationship, including native video, enhanced podcasting features, improved creation tools, and new community experiences. We’re continuing to invest heavily in building the most talented team in the Creator Economy and are looking for a 3D Motion Designer to support our mission.
About the Role
- Drive the Patreon brand 3D creative expression by creating original, standout work that's at the leading edge of creator culture.
- Develop and iterate upon graphic concepts, assets, and visual treatments for various channels from in-product to marketing assets.
- Present ideas through style frames and storyboards, along with rough animations to quickly iterate and produce assets.
- Deliver inspiring, provocative, and disruptive designs on large and small tasks based on a brief in short amounts of time.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members and have a voice in contributing and expressing opinions.
- 5+ years of experience at an agency, motion studio, or related industry.
- Proficient knowledge of modeling and Cinema 4D, Octane Render, and Adobe Suite.
- Strong eye for design aesthetics and visual details, willing to push beyond the ordinary, and can communicate ideas to provide reasoning with confidence ensuring a final quality product.
- Passion for developing creative solutions and the ability to effectively communicate design thinking and evolution.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, manage simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- You’re an effective communicator, facilitator, and active listener with the ability to give and take direct feedback and execute.
Patreon powers creators to do what they love and get paid by the people who love what they do. Our team is passionate about making this mission and our core values come to life every day in our work. Through this work, our Patronauts:
- Put Creators First | They’re the reason we’re here. When creators win, we win.
- Build with Craft | We sign our name to every deliverable, just like the creators we serve.
- Make it Happen | We don’t quit. We learn and deliver.
- Win Together | We grow as individuals. We win as a team.
Patreon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class.
Patreon offers a competitive benefits package including and not limited to salary, equity plans, healthcare, unlimited paid time off, company holidays and recharge days, commuter benefits, lifestyle stipends, learning and development stipends, patronage, parental leave, and 401k plan with matching.
The posted range represents the expected salary range for this job requisition and does not include any other potential components of the compensation package, benefits and perks previously outlined. Ultimately, in determining pay, we'll consider your experience, leveling, location and other job-related factors.