Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Senior Manager for our IT team to join us in San Francisco.
What you will do:
- Build world-class technical support capability for Patreon’s rapidly expanding employee base.
- Push the state of the industry forward on hybrid work environments rethinking every page of the playbook (e.g., on meeting rooms, whiteboarding etc.) as necessary for this new normal.
- Build the industry leading IT systems setup by partnering with business leaders to learn their needs and deploying state-of-the-art SaaS corporate applications.
- Partner with the workplace team on office buildouts for Patreon worldwide, and ensure a great technical experience across all these offices.
- Manage Patreon’s inventory of computer systems, printers, peripherals, and other equipment located throughout the organization.
- Partner with our people team to ensure a seamless experience across all aspects of employee onboarding and off-boarding.
- Partner with our security and infrastructure organizations to ensure good access control and general compliance practices, i.e., all employees have access to what they need to do their job, and no more access than necessary.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Prior experience with managing a team with proven high quality of talent.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills with the ability to lead through influence.
- Proven ability to work across different functions and being able to adjust communication according to the intended audience.
- High EQ and personable approach to management with a focus on coaching and mentoring.
- Deeply technical and possessing the ability to deep dive into technical issues and approach as needed.
- Passionate about building a world class engineering culture and passionate about contributing to the larger team outside their own.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?