Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $3.5 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for an Employer Brand Manager to lead our employer brand strategy as we build our recruitment function.
The Patreon’s People and Communities team creates for creators - we build programs that support our employee’ development, invest in diversity and inclusion, and recruit a team of phenomenal talent to drive forward the second renaissance for creators.
What you will do:
- Optimize our career website by creating a site dedicated to the candidate experience by improving on our individual pages, recommending changes, and publishing blogs that support different hiring verticals
- Manage campaigns, ads, and content intended to raise awareness with target audiences, leveraging advertising opportunities like Facebook promoted posts, Twitter promoted posts, LinkedIn Pipeline campaigns, and LinkedIn Promoted Posts
- Generate compelling content in all creative mediums, exploring video, blog, photo, and other to create energy with internal and external audiences
- Generate excitement from our employee population by engaging them with meaningful content that creates buy-in and transition to our people team programs
- Create content that can be used to generate excitement externally around the employer brand, using channels like LinkedIn, Built In, and Instagram
- Identify new, innovative tactics that can be leveraged across different platforms for candidate attraction
- Contribute to the editorial calendar for publishing across different regional employer brand focused on social properties, including blogs, videos, and social graphics
Skills and Experience You Possess:
- You have 5+ years experience in employer branding
- You’re the kind of person who thinks about things just plain different, “Because this is the way we’ve always done it” isn’t in your vocabulary
- You want to test the waters to get to know what could work better, you’re driven by a feeling of wanting to learn more, question the way things happen, and ideate different ideas
- You’re not shy about voicing your thoughts and opinions - even if they are drastically different from everyone else’s point of view
- You have experience creating meaningful stories that connect people on every level, from personal to professional
- You’ve always looked at things holistically, thinking about the foundational strategy, while working on smaller, execution-driven tasks
- You have lots of experience pivoting, changing, and adapting to new environments and strategic direction
- You learn quickly and feel comfortable working in ambiguity, with little direction and making decisions on your own
- You’re hungry for knowledge, experience and opportunity. Forget work experience, we just want someone who wants to learn as quickly as possible
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?