Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energising their fanbases. Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $3.5 billion directly to creators on our platform.
What you will do:
- Identify, recruit, and partner with artists & creators in the Nordic countries to launch their membership strategy.
- Qualify opportunities when artists & creators sign up to the Patreon platform to ensure that we are working with all key creators.
- Identify untapped creative communities and coordinate cross-functionally to execute outreach campaigns.
- Be the voice of our target artists & creators within Patreon.
- Use data backed best practices to consult with creators and instill confidence in our membership expertise.
Skills and experience you possess:
- English and at least one Scandinavian language is required. Covered regions will include Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland.
- Partnerships Expertise: you have 3-4 years of experience with partnerships or other applicable experience (Media, Consulting, Program Management, Artist Management, Technology). You are eager to learn and excited by the prospect of working with key strategic partners.
- Deep knowledge of and an existing personal network in the creative landscapes of the Nordics.
- Business Outcome Focused: You boil projects and objectives down to their outcome and execute diligently towards strategic goals.
- You are detail-oriented and diligent in updating creator records.
- You stay positive in the face of challenges, and think creatively to find solutions.
- Critical Thinking: You are a strategic and creative thinker who can align the interests and priorities of multiple parties.
- You are a clear, concise communicator. You understand the importance of documentation and organization.
- Cross-Functional Alignment: You are a great teammate and help your colleagues effectively plan their resources. You respect their time and help other teams meet their objectives.
- Core Values Ambassador: You exemplify Patreon’s core behaviors and influence others around the organization.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Values:
- Put Creators First. WHEN CREATORS WIN, WE WIN.
- Build with Craft. WE SIGN OUR NAME TO EVERY DELIVERABLE.
- Make it Happen. WE DON’T QUIT, WE LEARN AND DELIVER.
- Win Together. WE GROW AS INDIVIDUALS, WE WIN AS A TEAM.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?