Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energising their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Vendor Program Manager in NY or Omaha.
What you will do:
- Work directly with the Content Moderation (CM) Managers to scale the Trust and Safety Vendor Management Program
- Own all the relationships with the current vendors and ensure their swift function, as well as their ideal performance.
- Support the internal CM teams, understanding and addressing their vendor needs.
- Onboard new vendors when necessary.
- Strategic planning for new vendor needs.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Experience working with external vendors, preferably in the Trust & Safety area.
- Experience working with Content Moderation teams.
- Proficiency with some or all of these technologies: Slack, Asana, Atlassian/Jira, Tableau, Mode. Alternatively, you are comfortable with rapidly learning about these and other new technologies, and can train others on how to use them.
- Proficiency in Excel and some understanding of SQL coding.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and presentation skills, with an exceptional ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Impressive organization skills with the ability to influence others around you
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications.
- Team player and a fast learner.
- Extremely comfortable with dealing/ responding to several stakeholders at the same time
Projects you may work on:
- Scale Trust & Safety Vendor Program
What you will have the chance to learn:
- How the creator economy is shaping the future!
- How to scale creator-centric programs in a rapidly growing global product company.
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?