Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
We have payed out over $500 million directly to creators on our platform this year alone, and our user base has doubled. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our Lighthouse Creators.
What you would do:
- Contribute to building and delivering the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for creators operating at scale, which may include: customization, API development, features that support creative teams, and product innovations that will attract large creative businesses
- Inspire and motivate a team of designers and engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal and more
- Understand and influence the roadmaps of other product teams and our broader product strategy
Skills you possess:
- 5+ years in product management with experience solving for the needs of small to medium size businesses, ideally creative businesses
- An understanding of qualitative and quantitative research & analytical methods and when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?