Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energising their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations Analyst to join our Talent Acquisition team.
We are looking for an operations manager who is obsessed with building scalable processes for acquiring top talent. This role is a great combination of both thought leadership and execution, with a focus on scaling operational efficiencies and data-driven process improvements to strengthen our talent acquisition engine. We are looking for an innovative operations leader, a self-starter who wants a hands-on role in building structure, systems, programs, and processes to improve operational efficiency and build a world-class across global recruiting experience for candidates.
You should be capable of presenting creative solutions and eliciting feedback, while delivering innovative solutions to solve operational inefficiencies. You should be able to synthesize information and leverage it to influence greater understanding and action within and across the organization. We want to hear your ideas for distilling complex manual processes into streamlined automated processes.
What you will do:
- Help manage, optimize and scale our recruiting systems, processes and tools to maximize workflow efficiency, while enhancing the candidate and internal stakeholder experience.
- Develop and lead Patreon’s recruiting data and analytics program with clear reporting on sourcing, interviewing activity, tracking towards quarterly hiring goals, and candidate experience.
- Create and maintain a capacity model, with data to drive future growth on the Talent Acquisition team
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs and implement changes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible
- Provide dedicated reporting and processes support to People and Recruiting leaders in each region.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Experience creating organizational and operational efficiencies
- Proficient with: Greenhouse, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed and Google Suite of products.
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Strong project management skills with experience driving projects from beginning to end
- Ability to influence stakeholders with compelling, data-driven insights and story-telling
- Experience working with rapid scale companies and public companies preferred
Projects you may work on:
- Scaling hiring process for Engineering/Product/Design teams
- Building the TA operational model
- Core behavior refresh/integration with interview process
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Build from scratch
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
Want to Learn More About Patreon?