Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $2 billion directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Sales Operations Associate to support our growing Go-To-Market team.
Who you'll work with:
What you’ll do:
- Your work will directly contribute to Patreon’s mission and bottom-line goals.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the Business Operations function at Patreon and take on new projects as the organization grows.
- You will manage integrations between Salesforce and sales automation platforms including Outreach.io and Calendly.
- You will support software vendor relationships and renewals.
- You will report on forecasted and closed revenue driven by the Creator Partnerships team.
- You will assist our Creator Success team in determining effective and repeatable creator outreach and expansion tactics.
- You will implement and optimize KPI tracking and automated reporting across a variety of test campaigns and revenue-driving efforts.
- You will provide strategic recommendations to key stakeholders related to new software and processes.
- You will act as a liaison to Patreon’s Data Science team as it relates to the Creator Partnerships team’s revenue and activity data.
- You will formulate and execute regular tests to improve performance across the Creator Partnerships acquisition funnel.
- You will lead trainings for the Marketing and Partnerships teams on new tools/software and changes made to existing software.
- You will support the implementation and maintenance of Salesforce data pipelines through API integration platforms like Workato and Zapier.
Who you are:
You have 3-5 years work experience in an analytical and operational role.
- You have in-depth experience optimizing Salesforce fields, objects, and workflows for a growing sales, customer success, or business development team.
- You are a certified Salesforce administrator.
- You are comfortable with writing and editing SQL queries.
- You have a proven ability to track, prioritize, drive and fulfill deadlines across high volumes of concurrent tasks, projects and cross-functional teams.
- You are familiar with marketing operations platforms like Marketo.
You’ll love working here if:
- You care about getting artists and creators paid.
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment.
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making.
- You strive to improve existing processes.
- You want to work with teammates who excel at their jobs and have artistic talents.
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.