Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $1 billion directly to creators on our platform.
n order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a .
What you’ll do
The successful candidate will
- years experience in or
- MBA a plus (but we also love brilliant people who didn't go to business school)
- Ideally knowledge of, or experience in marketing technology subscription platforms
- Experience interacting with Executives and Leadership
- An analytical mindset, coupled with a healthy love of spreadsheets
- Experience with
- High energy and bias toward action -- with the execution skills to make it all count
How you’ll grow
- Your work will directly contribute to Patreon’s mission and bottom-line goals.
- You will have the opportunity to grow with the function at Patreon and take on new projects as the organization grows.
- You will build deep relationships across the organization.
- You will be asked to draw and summarize insights.
- You will get to interact with interesting and influential creators across a variety of creator categories.
You’ll love working here if
- You care about getting artists and creators paid
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making
- You strive to improve existing processes
- You want to work with teammates who excel at their jobs and have artistic talents
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work
Who you'll work with
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Our Core Behaviors
- Put Creators First. Patreon is nothing without our creators.
- Achieve Ambitious Outcomes. Set, measure, and accomplish goals that deliver massive value to our creators and patrons.
- Cultivate Inclusion. We want an environment that retains and engages the diverse teams we build.
- Bias Towards Action. When in doubt, we take the next best step, then course correct when needed. We go out of our way to fix problems when we see them. We take ownership seriously.
- Be Candid and Kind. Be extremely caring and extremely direct in all you do at Patreon, especially when it comes to giving positive and constructive feedback.
- Be Curious. You don’t know it all, and that’s the fun part. Everything gets better when you’re curious. Things get more interesting, more clear, and more approachable. When you bring curiosity into the workplace, you’re growing yourself, your teammates, and Patreon as a whole.
Want to learn more about Patreon?