Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for an HR Generalist.
- Manage the global onboarding program - welcoming new hires from when they sign their offer letter to the end of their first week
- Coordinate global offboarding process including exit interviews for individual contributors
- Support benefits administration: health, dental, vision and perks
- Maintain and update HR materials, resources, and files
- Provide administrative support for payroll
- Manage the leaves of absences program
- Act as the first point of contact for employee inquiries - answering questions from the HR helpdesk and assisting employees throughout the employee lifecycle
- Maintain and update HR systems
- Support the HRBP team and assist with HR team projects and assignments as needed
- 4+ years of experience in an HR role - HR Operations experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Benefits and Leaves of Absence
- General knowledge of HR best practices
- Customer service and solutions focused - “no job is too small” attitude
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Comfort with ambiguity and building from scratch, comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and process driven
- Values and respects confidentiality
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Familiarity with HRIS systems (Experience with BambooHR, CultureAmp, ADP, Lattice a plus)
- Strong proficiency in Google Apps
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results. We encourage you to learn more about how we think about culture at Patreon, to make sure we’re the right place for you.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.