Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating great art and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Strategy and Operations Manager.
What you will do:
- Drive our company-wide planning process and serve as the internal OKR champion. Build and monitor systems to evaluate performance against our goals.
- Manage the largest cross functional operational projects at the organization. Serve as the go-to program manager, structure business initiatives, develop work plans, and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Research and explore new lines of business for Patreon, supporting Patreon’s executive team with analysis and strategic recommendations.
Skills and experience you possess:
- 7+ years experience managing cross functional projects
- Experience creating company-wide KPIs and dashboards to monitor complex operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication. A storyteller. Brings kindness and candor to the same conversation
- The ability to communicate complex items simply and clearly to a wide audience
- Experience leading an OKR process across multiple departments to ladder individual contributions to top-line goals.
- Passion for getting creators paid for the value they bring the world
- A bias towards action, and operating with urgency, crave meaningful business impact
- An endless amount of curiosity
- The ability to cultivate inclusion while working with diverse teams
- Proficiency in excel, powerpoint, and project management software
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results. We encourage you to learn more about how we think about culture at Patreon, to make sure we’re the right place for you.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.