Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Learning & Development Talent Specialist
- In partnership with the Director of Organization Development, conduct learning needs analysis against Patreon’s core behaviors with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to define the most pressing development needs and building impactful solutions.
- Coordinate, facilitate and design courses for our general employee education catalog (e.g. effective feedback training, effective meetings, etc)
- Communicate and engage internals stakeholders to drive alignment of L&D initiatives across the organization
- Manage external vendor relationships and coordinate as needed
- Design and take measurements to validate the effectiveness of the program at successfully launching employees into their roles. This includes qualitative and quantitative analysis (surveys, focus groups, productivity measures, etc).
- Generate reports enabling L&D to assess the quality of our training program and justify enhancement
- Design and develop training materials like presentation slide decks, participant handouts, and reinforcement tools
- Help build awareness and enthusiasm around People and Learning & Development brand and initiatives
- LMS selection and management
- Have a foundational understanding of various learning theories, differing development tools and basic instructional design approaches
- 5+ years of experience in a learning & development role
- Project/program management experience in a learning & development or HR function is preferred
- Strong facilitation and communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and building from scratch
- Detail oriented
- Team player, willing to adapt based on business needs and wear multiple L&D hats
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results. We encourage you to learn more about how we think about culture at Patreon, to make sure we’re the right place for you.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.