Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Manager of Marketing Operations.
What you will do:
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns to support robust content paths for target personas including, but not limited to: campaign flow builds, email, direct mail, events, landing page and form creation, A/B testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Help implement an account-based marketing methodology to empower campaign owners to launch effective, repeatable campaigns at scale with clear business impact.
- Actively monitor, analyze, measure and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, creator acquisition and expansion, list building and activity as well as make recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare key marketing KPI insights and data on relevant marketing operations to share with relevant stakeholders and leadership.
- Ensure data integrity across leads, contacts, campaigns, and opportunities.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
Skills and experience you possess:
- Salesforce and Marketo certification.
- Subject matter expert in account-based marketing methodology.
- 7+ years experience aggregating, analyzing and visualizing marketing specific data to drive business outcomes.
- Well versed in A/B testing and associated best practices.
Projects you may work on:
- Marketo implementation, activation and deployment.
- Cross-functional change management.
- International expansion.
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Opportunity to learn about Patreon’s unique target personas in arts & media entertainment along with creating compelling content paths to drive conversion.
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results. We encourage you to learn more about how we think about culture at Patreon, to make sure we’re the right place for you.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.