Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
We have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform, and our user base has doubled in the last year alone. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our VP of People and future VP of Revenue*.
*You will also support other executives as time permits. You will play an integral role by providing the infrastructure Patreon needs to thrive as a company by supporting our VP's day-to-day.
What you would do:
- Manage calendar events for the executives you support, through Google calendar
- Proactively remind the executives of their scheduled events and generally keep them on track day to day, hour to hour
- Coordinate off-sites and events for the teams you support
- Curate meeting agendas, materials and presentations
- Attend meetings, take notes, track action items
- Collaborate with stakeholders on deliverables
- Book all executive travel and prioritize press interviews, speaking engagements, events requests, etc
- Maintain, organize, and code receipts, expenses, and reimbursements
Skills you possess:
- 3+ years administrative and organizational support (EA experience preferred)
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Exercises sound judgment, confidentiality and professionalism
- Moves quickly without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness
- Prioritizes shifting demands with a high degree of accuracy and consistent follow up
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to help with internal communications
- Ability to:
- work autonomously
- problem solve
- think five steps ahead
- create structure and processes
- Advanced knowledge of business-related tools including Google Suite, Dropbox Paper, Slack, etc.
- Experience working with engineering teams a plus
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here. If you identify with a traditionally underrepresented group of individuals in tech, we strongly encourage you to apply!
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results. We encourage you to learn more about how we think about culture at Patreon, to make sure we’re the right place for you.
You’ll love working here if:
- You care about getting artists and creators paid.
- You believe the best products are built with a human-centered design process.
- You love to design impactful, well crafted experiences.
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out video testimonials, photos, and more on TheMuse
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.