Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
Our user base has doubled in the last year alone, and we have paid over $500 million directly to creators on our platform. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Product Marketing Manager.
What you will do:
- Work closely with product teams on vision and strategy
- Gather market intelligence to help your teams develop better product
- Develop messaging, positioning, and GTM plans for new products and features
- Create campaigns to drive adoption of existing features
- Create campaigns to help creators use Patreon more effectively
Skills and experience you possess:
- Looking for an experienced marketer who can own and drive complex cross functional initiatives, with at least one year specifically as a Product Marketer.
- Skills should include:
- Data analysis
- Email Marketing
- Strategic thinking
- Cross functional collaboration/influencing others
Projects you may work on:
- International Expansion work
- Sales enablement
- Email campaigns
- Launching new features
- Driving engagement
What you will have the chance to learn:
- Refining messaging and positioning
- International expansion
- Learning about creators
Who you'll work with:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing and highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, and rewarding.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. Not only is it the right thing to do, but pursuing diversity of perspectives helps us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons. To learn how we're working towards this, please click here.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill on it. We believe that hiring smart, thoughtful, people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results. We encourage you to learn more about how we think about culture at Patreon, to make sure we’re the right place for you.
Want to learn more about Patreon?
- Check out video testimonials, photos, and more on TheMuse
- Check out our reviews on Glassdoor
- Check to see if you know a Patreon teammate on LinkedIn
Thanks very much for taking the time to learn about the team behind Patreon. If you want to join us changing creator’s lives, we’d love to talk.