Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fanbases.
We believe that people who make great things should get paid for the value they give to the world. We strive to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it fast and easy to run a business as a professional creator, so that creators can focus on making art.
Patreon aspires to be among the tech industry’s most inclusive work environments. A diversity of perspectives will help us build for our diverse community of creators and patrons, and enable us to best accomplish our mission of funding the creative class.
We work hard to maintain a bottom-up decision-making culture. We empower our employees by providing a clear vision and tools to fulfill that vision. We believe that hiring smart, ambitious people and giving them strong ownership of their work leads to the best results.
Patreon is looking for a partnerships leader to drive beneficial relationships with creators. As a Creator Care Lead, you’ll work with Patreon’s influential creators to identify their business objectives and provide strategic, proactive solutions to ensure high satisfaction, retention and engagement with Patreon. Within the company, you’ll serve as a leading voice for creators, orchestrating resources across teams to help creators enhance their membership businesses and Patreon experiences.
What you would do:
- Create and manage valuable relationships with creators, maintaining the highest standard of creator experience and satisfaction.
- Serve as a trusted consultant for best practices and membership strategies.
- Empathize with every aspect of the creator experience, putting creators’ needs first.
- Advocate for creators within Patreon to ensure we build products that drive value for their businesses.
- Develop best practices and engagement frameworks that improve Patreon’s consulting capabilities.
- Monitor the financial and creative health of creators on Patreon.
- Partner with Marketing to amplify creator stories and scale our membership consultancy.
- Partner with Creator Success to deliver on revenue growth opportunities.
- Identify partners that can help us scale our Creator Care initiatives.
- Build, execute, and foster team involvement on project roadmaps.
- Drive thought leadership at industry events regarding strategic account management.
- Coordinate work cross-functionally (product, marketing, support) to ensure quality communication and outcome delivery.
Skills you possess:
- Account Management Expertise: 4+ years relevant work experience in account management, customer success, or strategic consulting.
- Communication: You’re disciplined and methodical in documenting your work. You craft clear and articulate ideas and solutions.
- Critical Thinking: You are a strategic and creative thinker who can align incentives and priorities of multiple parties.
- Business Outcome Focused: You boil projects and objectives down to their business outcome and execute diligently towards strategic business outcomes.
- Initiative: You have a growth mindset and aptitude for learning. You identify, define, and solves strategic problems, thinking holistically about whole systems.
- Strategic Relationship Building: You have the ability to understand the complex organizational structure of creator organizations and map consulting engagements against organizational objectives.
- Core Behavior Ambassador: You exemplify Patreon's core behaviors and influence others around the organization.
What you will have the chance to learn:
- This is an amazing opportunity to learn about shifts in the creative economy and how a variety of businesses can thrive with patron-based membership.
- You’ll interact with an array of influential creators and learn how they build and sustain their communities.
- You’ll learn how to effectively improve the financial health and wellbeing of creators on Patreon.
- This is a unique chance to serve as the voice of creators within Patreon, elevating key product requests, concerns, and celebrations to all of the company.
You’ll love working here if:
- You care about getting artists and creators paid
- You thrive in highly collaborative environment
- You are committed to challenging the status quo and make sure our culture at Patreon is among the most diverse and inclusive places to work